Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default The answer ISN"T an electric or a bigger windlass

"Edgar" wrote in message

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

heavily snipped-Wilbur seems to think that older people are all decrepit
and unfit

Because they all ARE! It's a biological fact that the elderly are much
diminished from their mental and physical capacites they embodied in their
prime. It's nothing to be ashamed of but it IS something that should be
taken into consideration. To deny aging equates to diminished capacity is to
deny reality.

On the subject of the Fortress aluminum anchor let me say this. Every

real
sailor knows that a light aluminum anchor is a joke in anything but ideal
conditions.

Wilbur got that right anyway. And Fortress anchors are not even solid.
some parts are held on with little screws!

At least there still remains to you some common sense. When I stated that
Fortress anchors are a joke I meant every word of it.

An aluminum anchor is tantamount to a lead balloon! There exists a market
for such garbage only because of stupid, ignorant or crazy people.

Wilbur Hubbard