posted to rec.boats.electronics
Ansley W. Sawyer Ansley W. Sawyer is offline

Default Jack Erbes or Roger Long?

Jack, (or Roger)

We are going in the third week of May. I have some fiberglass work to get
finished in the anchor locker (new windlass) and some sealing of chainplates
and deck rail as well as the usual service of seacocks etc before we go
over.

A while ago, I was asking about whether anyone had used the Inscape Data
CB54E wireless bridge for masthead wiring including power over ethernet and
one of you asked how big it is and what it weighs and pointed out that the
company's data sheet does not include that info. I emailed the company and
got the following from a sales engineer. I mentioned to him the lack of this
info on their sheet.

The dimensions and weight for the CB54E is as
follows:

Product only weight:
8" X 4" X 1 1/2" - 1lb-2oz

Shipping (including adapter, POE, bracket, etc...):
9" X 9" X 4" - 3lbs-1oz

I think that this may be a good unit for those of us who are thinking of
trying to extend our wireless reach from our anchorages.

Cheers

Ansley Sawyer
SV Pacem