JimC JimC is offline

Default I decided

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
I decided today to buy a MacGregor 26M. I really didn't give it any thought,
I just felt like I'd buy one.

Actually, Neal, that would have been a good choice. To cite just one
factor, if Joe had been sailing a Mac26M, with its positive floatation,
the boat would have survived and wouldn't have been dragged to the
bottom by its keel. And of course, if you had a Mac (instead of your
no-boat-at-all), you could spend more time sailing and less time posting
childish, vacuous notes on this ng. But of course, you didn't make a
decision to get a Mac or a decision to get anything else for that
matter, so we can look forward to more of your never-ending sophistry.

Jim