posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default Lessons to be learned from the wreck of the 'RED CLOUD'

On 2008-04-12 09:41:19 -0400, Bruce in Bangkok said:

Next you'll be telling me about how the kid taped that stupid 5 cell
flashlight under the barrel on the 30-30 so he could shoot rats after
dark...... Right!

In NJ, those so-annoying deer are known as brown rats. And if I lived
there, I'd likely be that "kid". They are a hazard to navigation.

Luckily, I live in PA which recognizes that more deer live within the
state than did during colonial times. Friend of mine enjoys bow-hunting
deer in a park within the Philadelphia city limits each year. (arrows
which miss their mark don't usually go very much further.)

I'm still annoyed that a stupid deer took out my last car in MD. Damned
thing didn't even have the decency to die in the conflict.

--
Jere Lull
Tanzer 28 #4 out of Tolchester, MD