[email protected] PhantMan@nospam.invalid is offline

Default Suzuki DF4 vs. DF6

On Fri, 11 Apr 08 Bruce in Bangkok
Mostly that a can of gas is a lot easier to wrestle down the dock and
into the boat then a truck battery.

Under most circumstances I would agree. But for his fairly specific
single purpose (small boat, small lake, prolly doesn't even HAVE a
dock), a small non-spill battery would suffice. And it, plus a
trolling motor, would be easier to wrestle than an outboard, never
mind the gas tank. And for a lot less money to purchase AND maintain
over the years. Btw, he could just leave the battery in the boat with
a $10 solar panel during the week. Maybe I've got the wrong picture of
the situation though.

Rick