posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Bloody Horvath Bloody Horvath is offline

Default 'Captain' (was) Lessons to be learned from the wreck of the 'RED CLOUD'

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 19:40:41 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote this crap:

Very accurate assessment of them both. In a couple of VHF communications
with the CG, one time they called me captain, but all the rest called me
skipper. I felt a little odd answering to the former. The LT in charge of
the Mexican Navy used the term capeetan, which I assumed was the same thing.
LOL

Oooh! wow! They called you, "captain," over the radio. I'm so
unimpressed. They called me, "Captain Horvath," in the army, and many
brave men saluted me. I was a real captain.

I was known throughout the land as, "Captain Horvath, Defender of
Freedom."

And I have the paperwork to prove it.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.