Bloody Horvath Bloody Horvath is offline

Default I decided

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 18:05:55 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote this crap:

I decided today to buy a MacGregor 26M. I really didn't give it any thought,
I just felt like I'd buy one. Boy, am I ever sorry! What a waste! The thing
is a pile of crap. It doesn't sail well at all, it's not very weatherly,
it's rather cheap and flimsy. To top it off, it doesn't motor well or at
least not as well as a real motor boat. All in all, it's a shabby affair.

SUCKER!!!!!!!

If you were a Hungarian warrior, you never would have done that.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.