posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Bruce in Bangkok[_5_] Bruce in Bangkok[_5_] is offline

Default Lessons to be learned from the wreck of the 'RED CLOUD'

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:33:10 -0700 (PDT), "Capt. Rob"
wrote:

On Apr 11, 9:34?am, Martin Baxter wrote:
Bruce in Bangkok wrote:
On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 10:13:14 -0400, Martin Baxter
wrote:

Bruce in Bangkok wrote:
And, short lobsters are all right if you dig the hole yourself and go
out to the island on an actual lobster boat with a tub of bait in the
cockpit :-)
Shorts and scrambled eggs, breakfast of Champions!

Cheers
Marty

Goodness, and here I thought that all RBC folks were law abiding good
guys. I mention "short lobsters" and it seems like everybody knows
what I'm talking about. Next thing I'm going to mention "jack
lighting" to see if there are any deer hunters in the crowd.

Had friends on Grand Manan Island when I was young. "Honest Officer,
those little fellers was killed by the big lads in the pots, once we had
em in the boat it seemed like it'd just be polluting to throw them back..."

No deer there, but the island I currently live on has plenty, and a
number of people with apparently impaired night vision; why else would
they have those giant lights on the cab roof?

Cheers
Marty- Hide quoted text -

Knew this was a lie when I read "Had friends..."

The Good Captain
35s5
NY

In the some sixty years that I've been messing around in boats I have
never heard a professional seaman refer to himself as "the good
captain" so I assume that you are some sort of ignoramus that knows
nothing and rates right along side such other sterling examples of
stupidity as the Good Captain Neil and Wilbur (the guy that can't
spell his name correctly) for competency.

So, good but good captain and into the hopper you go.

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(correct email address for reply)