DownTime[_2_] DownTime[_2_] is offline

Default What happened

Don Dando wrote:
I can remember when this group was about recreational boating and kicking
Harry around.

What went wrong?

Or more importantly, how do we get back to that?

Don Dando

That is the problem in general. Way too many folks simply look to kick
another around just because they can do so from the comfort of their own
keyboard.

Even the actual boating threads get hijacked with about every political
distortion and counter-attack imaginable. Sad in a way, but an
interesting observation of human nature, altho some resort to being
almost sub-human given the level of vileness spewed forth.