[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default What happened

On Apr 11, 12:43*pm, "Don Dando" wrote:
I can remember when this group was about recreational boating and kicking
Harry around.

What went wrong?

Or more importantly, how do we get back to that?

Don Dando

Well, you know how it is. If someone here dares call Harry out on his
many, many lies and insults, he instantly starts his name calling,
just like he did when he replied to your post. It's just that most of
us have gotten sick and very tired of his daily bull****. You know, no
one has the refinement and culture Harry does, no one boats in
anyplace near the nirvana that Harry does, no one has as good a boat
as Harry does, and on and on. Just ask him.