[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Wilbur Hubbard is a fake

On Apr 11, 11:35*am, "Jim" wrote:
Who is this Wilber Hubbard character? Did you guys drag him over here?"Don White" wrote in message

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
tanews.com...

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
. ..

Please be advised that Wilbur (sic) Hubbard is a fake who has stolen
my email name and address (although he is too poorly educated to
realize the name is incorrectly spelled. Ignorant oaf).

Please do not reply to his idiotic posts as it only encourages him and
I am attempting to regain my name and email address. In doing so I
have contracted the Department of Homeland Security for their
assistance in tracing his actual posting URL.

If you were really the real Wilbur Hubbard you would not have used the
word "fake." An educated man such as Wilbur Hubbard would have used the
word, "imposter."

Wilbur Hubbard
Swan 68, "Chippewa"

Great... now we know why we're getting so much spam lately.
Neal must be having trouble making the payments on his mustard
yellow/mauve Coronado 26 again.- Hide quoted text -

Probably some of JimH's buddies that he cross posted over here and
then lied about doing so.
Warp17?