posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Bruce in Bangkok[_5_] Bruce in Bangkok[_5_] is offline

Default Lessons to be learned from the wreck of the 'RED CLOUD'

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 06:17:54 -0400, "Roger Long"
wrote:

"cavelamb himself" wrote

Now THAT is class...

Gee, three of my cruising exploits are being published as articles in
"Points East" http://www.pointseast.com this year.

That must make me a world class porker among the Port drinkers of the
world

Assuming that "pointeast" is a Maine publication one does not worry
about passing the Port to the left (Port). One worries about grabbing
the beer before Lew Boudearu gets it.

And, short lobsters are all right if you dig the hole yourself and go
out to the island on an actual lobster boat with a tub of bait in the
cockpit :-)

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(correct email address for reply)