posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default Lessons to be learned from the wreck of the 'RED CLOUD'

Bruce in Bangkok wrote:

My dear Sir. The famed Wilbur is not so crass as to post the details
of his earth shaking cruising exploits for all and sundry to peruse.

My goodness, one does not discuss one's own exploits, no matter how
exemplary they may be. The chaps would view that in much the same
light as an individual so declasse' as to pass the Port to the right.

No, the famed cruising expert and Internet habitue restricts the
details of his celebrated voyaging which are solely for his own
edification and certainly not for the commonality to salivate over.

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(correct email address for reply)

Now THAT is class...