Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default Suzuki DF4 vs. DF6

On 2008-04-08 06:44:36 -0400, Bruce in Bangkok said:

The Briggs & Stratton will probably work as well as anything and last
as long. At least for the weekend and holiday use you will likely put
it to. Or get a good used second hand 4 - 5 H.P. if you can locate
one.

A B&S outboard? It's been years since I had a gas lawnmower (went
electric 20 years ago), but I wonder how reliable they are and how
easily serviced....

Search shows they're air cooled & OHV, so they're a bit different than
way back when.

Anyone have experience with them?

..
I had a go cart with a 5 HP Briggs. It burned methanol and needless to
say, had lots of power. Of course it drank like a fish,

Casady