Paul

Default Bilge Pump Switch

Simply install a strong magnet at the top of your mast. It will pull the
tired electrons up and it will slow the plummet of the downward electrons.

You should also be worried about your computer's hard drive. Data is stored
in binary format, 1 and 0. The zero has slightly greater mass and therefore,
if you haven't balanced your hard drive lately you could be wearing out your
bearings prematurely.

You can download software from the web for this.

"Glen Wiley Wilson" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 19:45:41 +0100, "Meindert Sprang"
tempted fate with:

By the way, take a good look at your car's headlights: if you take a

right
turn, the right headlight gets a little dim because all electrons are

forced
to the left side of the wiring in the car. You know, inertia, centrifugal
forces and all....

Meindert

I've worried about my VHF antenna. It's way up at the top of my mast.
Are the electrons slowing down on the way up? And when they come
falling back down the coax like little bombs and plow into my radio,
can they damage it? Is there a radiation hazard?

Glen "Wiley" Wilson usenet1 SPAMNIX at worldwidewiley dot com
To reply, lose the capitals and do the obvious.

Take a look at cpRepeater, my NMEA data integrator, repeater, and
logger at http://www.worldwidewiley.com/