posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising,alt.guitar.bass,rec.boats.building
pTooner pTooner is offline

Default Mexicans are angry that the United States might protect its own borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and stay indefinitely. Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind these Mexicans. Let's say I break into you

Gordon,
With all due respect, did you look at the snopes website I posted?
BW

With all due respect, the snopes site says nothing in respect to
"Building A North American Community" that I referred to.
Please go to http://www.cfr.org/publication/8102/ and read the pdf file
which is the book. Read carefully and between the lines.
BTW $1 usd is equal to $1 Canadian and has been for some time and will
stay there.
Gordon

hmmm, the link I opened addressed that book quite specifically. And when
did $1US become equal to $1 Can? It's been about 18 months since I was last
in Canada and there was a 15% differential then.

Gerry