Mike[_6_] Mike[_6_] is offline

Default Muslim cranks...

Huh? There's a lot of things I don't agree with regrding that religion, but
in this case, I say, "to each his own." I used to work in a meat plant, and
I DO agree with, "slaughter, and slaughter well." As quick and painless as
possible as far as I'm concerned. If they don't want to sport fish, big
deal. It's not against MY religion.

Now, if they say (and many do), "all Americans must die," then I say blow
them all to hell. g

--Mike

"Valgard Toebreakerson" wrote in message
http://www.islamtoday.net/english/sh...main_cat_id=34

Just another reason to blow them all to hell.