posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising,alt.guitar.bass,rec.boats.building
BW BW is offline

Default Mexicans are angry that the United States might protect its ownborders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and stayindefinitely. Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind theseMexicans. Let's say I break into your hous

On Apr 6, 12:05 pm, Paul Oman wrote:
I've always felt we should folks who sneak into the USA the same
way folks who sneak into their country are treated.

What happens if you sneak into Canada, Russia, Mexico, Japan,
England? Are we more or less harsh then those governments?

I understand Mexico is not very nice to folks that enter Mexico of
the south illegally....

paul

Don't know about Mexico or Russia, but I suspect that Canada, England,
Japan (and many, many other countries) detain and deport.

As for those countries that are on a completely different level of
harshness, my thought is always that we shouldn't lower ourselves to
that sad level. We're supposed to be better than they are, and should
act like it.

BW