posted to rec.boats.building
Martin Schöön Martin Schöön is offline

Default To clarify

"Bob S." writes:

Perhaps I should clarify.

Mostly I'm looking for ideas. Models or pictures of boat interiors that
work. Places to start. I know most of the structure, what I can remove and
what I can't.

For instance: The dinette is this monstrous 6 seater that takes up about
50% of the salon. Big, stuffy, moldy cushions that fold down into a bed.
I've thought about tearing it out and replacing it with a couple of comfy
chairs that would fold out to a bed. I'll never see more than 2, maybe 4
people on the boat and this huge, ugly mass has to go. Problem is, I need
some ideas on what it could look like.

What about visiting a few boat shows and check out boat interiors
there? Steal the ideas you like.

--
Martin Schöön "Problems worthy of attack
show their worth by hitting back."