Glenn Ashmore

Default Best deal on lead foam?

Whispermat is a competing product made by American Acoustic Products. A
little less expensive than Soundown but I am not sure that their numbers
are quite as good as Soundown. OTOH, 90% of the effectiveness is in the
quality of the installation. They are in Mass too but distribute
through several outlets around the country including one in Cypress, TX.
Might save you some on shipping.

TBFisher wrote:

Where's the best deal on lead foam? Best I've
found is Soundown but their price seems awfully
high to me especially shipped to Dallas,TX.

Tom Fisher
Dallas,TX

--
Glenn Ashmore