posted to rec.boats.building
[email protected] leloaalonso@gmail.com is offline

Default Starcraft Sailboat info requested

On Mar 12, 7:48 pm, Larry wrote:
I have been gifted with a 12" Starcraft Sailboat. Build date is
sometime in the 60's. Company was out of Ohio. The boat Is a concave
monohull, daggerboard and a mast set well forward of the center line.
Almost a Cat boat rig. I need a boom, dimensions for a new daggerboard
(old one missing) and info as to rigging the sheets. Anyone familiar
with this boat? Any and all info appreciated.

Hello Larry,
I do own a 1968 12' Starcraft Seaflight It currently it is in a
storage but I will get it in a couple of weeks and then I can forward
some info for you along with some pictures.Cheers
Lelo