Robert M. Gary Robert M. Gary is offline

Default solo launch/recovery

On Apr 4, 11:40*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Robert M. Gary" wrote in ...

Also, *if you aren't experienced .... *practice backing up the trailer in a
mall parking lot for a while until you master it.
You'll feel much more confident when performing in front of all the launch
ramp judges.

I was originally worried about that. The parking space I rent for it
is very, very tight. However, I have a small utility trailer that I've
been backing into areas for years. I found that the boat is much
easier to back than the trailer. The boat tends to go nearly straight
pretty easily, the small utility trailer never goes straight for long.
In the end, backing the boat has been a non-issue. I do have to use
the side mirrors though because from the rear window all I can see is
boat.

-Robert