William R. Watt

Default estimates for human waste?

TF Jones uses an estimate of 7 lb of food and drink per person per day.
After its been digested and collected in a bucket he dumps it over the
side where its no longer a design issue. We have laws against that. What
does it weight and how much volume does it take up on the boat? Can't find
anything on this in Skene's or nor do I recall seeing the info in any
other design books from the public library. Thanks.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm