Jim Woodward

Default Best deal on lead foam?

I haven't compared prices (haven't gotten that far), but Mcmaster-Carr
(the source of everything you ever wanted) stocks lead foam. Although
they are generally a little above the price of more specialized
suppliers (their fastenings are more expensive than Jamestown, for
example) they're always worth checking.

http://www.mcmaster.com

Since shipping lead around the countryside is expensive, you could
always make your own, with lead flashing from Home Despot.....

Soundown, BTW, are the world class experts in marine noise reduction.
Joe Smullin cut his teeth at BBN making USN submarines as quiet as a
hole in the water.

http://www.soundown.com/

Jim Woodward
www.mvFintry.com

"TBFisher" wrote in message ...
Where's the best deal on lead foam? Best I've
found is Soundown but their price seems awfully
high to me especially shipped to Dallas,TX.

Tom Fisher
Dallas,TX