[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Unemployment claims up...again.

On Apr 3, 2:18*pm, "JimH" wrote:
"John H." wrote in message

On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 10:14:59 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Apr 3, 12:56 pm, "Jim" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Jim wrote:
I am having a hard time

You don't need to convince me of that.

Idiot!

His BFF JimH taught him how to snip words out of someone's post to
make it sound entirely different. It's almost as low as Harry hiding
behind his precious Bozo's bin insulting and name calling.

I only see one person calling names and it isn't Harry.- Hide quoted text -

Really? You haven't seen the name calling that Harry does here daily?
That's almost as incredible as you trying to say you haven't told
vicious lies about me, my wife and my children!!!