William R. Watt

Default After 2.5 years we got her started this weekend...

"Gary Warner" ) writes:

... I also don't
see how
the gears could have gone in backwards - or in any other way - but logically
I'm
thinking...we took the pump apart...we didn't change anything else...and now
it pumps
but in the wrong direction....we *must* have put it together wrong. Well,
just have to
get time to get down to the shop and see.

sounds like the whole engine is running backwards. you'll find out when
the boat is launched and it goes backwards.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm