John Smith

Default Best deal on lead foam?

Hi, have a look at asap-supplies.com they certainly supply various grades
of sound reducing foam including lead sandwich. can't help with cost but I
intend to purchase from them to line my engine compartment when I finally
get working on my boat again.
Regards
Peter
"Old Nick" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 03:23:32 GMT, "TBFisher"
wrote something
......and in reply I say!:

sorry nobody has helped by the way. I certainly can't, being in Oz. I
was being sarky about your request's success, then trying to soften
the blow by showing I really did check it out.

???

"TBFisher" wrote in message
. ..
Where's the best deal on lead foam? Best I've
found is Soundown but their price seems awfully
high to me especially shipped to Dallas,TX.

Tom Fisher
Dallas,TX

Whenever you have to prove to yourself that you are
not something, you probably are.

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music

!!
")