Brian D

Default Prop Depth

It's funny how the ones that are resistant to change (or anything new) whine
the loudest and longest ...I'm not *even* going to bring up the topic of
traditional boat building versus 'composite' ...doh!!! I appreciate all
kinds, and enjoy all kinds.

Brian

"Backyard Renegade" wrote in message
om...
OSPAM (Shawn Gibbs) wrote in message

In article , matt colie
writes:

Boy, you gadda set don n' figur o' What cher doin.

Wish that were the first time I'd heard that!

SNIP
Sometimes
science is advanced as much from the mistakes/failures as it is by the
successes. Although I very much prefer success, it's still just

different
sides of the same coin to me.

Warm Regards
Shawn

Hey shawn, I think it is a great idea. Watch this forum for info on
skin on foam construction. Very light, very strong. Also maybe
consider a mast type appendage with the ability to generate power
during dive time. Like a solar panel and a windmill? Maybe even put a
couple of mirrors and tube in there and have a periscope?? Sounds like
fun. I remember how much **** I took last year with a boat with
negative rake and tumblehome shear, now there seem to be a bevy of
boats coming from the larger designers with just this "look".. Don't
let em' get you down, just keep buildin' it.
Scotty from SmallBoats.com