Backyard Renegade

Default Light weight composite boats

"JAG JR" wrote in message ...
No , I'm not a troll and it took some seconds before I think I know what you
mean by "troll".

Please have some faith in the "goodness of mankind". Are you afraid of the
dark? Do you see UFO's up in the sky, do you see Black Helicopters flying
overhead?

Relax a little, you'll live much longer!!

I won't name the site where the boats that I'm interested in are
catalogued. But I've already been contacted by a couple of the above posters
and they have purchased plans from the designer I'm interested in.

Since I gave you my email address, why not send me a message like these
fellows did instead of calling me a "troll"?

The problem with these boards is you guys are all either self professed
experts or nuts who have persecution complexes.

Pour yourself a scotch or something. Boatbuilding is supposed to be fun!!
You guys are too. too!!! serious!!

Best regards,

JAG JR

You should take a scotch yourself. I did not rip you a new butt (yell
at you). I did not get nasty at all, just made a suggestion based on
experience and an ongoing war on this group by a certain designer from
Europe has left a few of us a little jumpy. I am certainly glad you
got the information you needed, maybe you could have posted that
earlier and let us know that our input was of some help, and that you
were following the thread as we added our input. Hope you have a good
build.
Scotty from SmallBoats.com