Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default wi-fi antenna

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 09:32:14 -0600, "Bob Crantz"
wrote:

This is a
much cheaper and more reliable solution than an active bridge up on the mast
head.

Believe it or not my bridges have been very reliable. I know others
who are using similar configurations without any issues. Of course in
the event of a nearby lightning strike, all bets are off regardless of
bridge location. I already have a 9 db antenna and would not want an
extra 3 db of loss in my system if I could avoid it. It can make all
the difference on a distant access point.