Ryk Ryk is offline

Default duplicate nav lights panel

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:58:39 -0700, in message

"Capt. JG" wrote:

Another thing to keep in mind is that while I always confirm my bow lights
work before I leave the dock, there's no easy and sometimes no safe way to
confirm they're on underway. I cannot imagine leaving the helm to go all the
way forward in less than ideal conditions or asking a less experienced
person to do so to confirm the bow lights are on. The masthead is easy to
confirm of course, as is the stern light.

I find that in "less than ideal" conditions I can usually see the bow
lights reflected in the spray.

Ryk