Geoff Schultz Geoff Schultz is offline

Default Where will we go after West Marine goes under?

Larry wrote in news:Xns9A746CBD49C23noonehomecom@
208.49.80.253:

Geoff Schultz wrote in
:

just shooting your mouth off.

What's YOUR interest in Waste Marine? Investor? Employee?

Why the defense?

I have zip, zero, nada interest in West Marine other than I buy products
from them, as well as lots of other vendors. I do my price research and
buy from the least expensive vendor.

My point is that why do you shop there if you don't like them? If there
are other places that offer better deals, support those stores. The
reality of the matter is that in many areas there aren't alternatives. Adn
when there are, there often isn't a lot of price difference. If this was
such a great business to get into, the market would be full of competitors.
But as you can see by WMAR's performance, it's a tough market.

I think that you should put up, or shut up. Don't go bad mouthing them and
then walk in their door. Your comments make you appear as a "Do as I say
and not as I do" type of individual.

-- Geoff
www.GeoffSchultz.org