Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Where will we go after West Marine goes under?

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 17:05:12 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

like any body or any business, some swear by them, some swear at them.

From the complaints I've seen on the "net. there's plenty that have
sworn at W. marine. More so than compliments.

It's not like they have a monopoly on marine supplies. If you don't
like them, buy somewhere else. I use them when it's convenient and I
need something in a hurry. It can be very handy having 3 stores
within 5 miles of the house but frankly I don't see how they can
afford the luxury.