Rick Tyler

Default Light weight composite boats

On 26 Oct 2003 06:47:48 -0800, (Backyard
Renegade) wrote:

Rick Tyler wrote in message . ..
I wish I could remember who it was for sure -- it might have been Phil
Bolger -- who wrote that the worst chair in your house is more
comfortable than the best seat in your boat.

In the very beginning I thought this may be a troll, due to the timing
and the conversations going on with the offset traditionl framework
guy .
Seems we may have been suckered in here...

As fond as I am of a little harmless trolling, I save it for
alt.folklore.urban. Whatever clever double entendre I might have
executed here was quite unintentional.

- Rick Tyler

--
"Ignorant voracity -- a wingless vulture -- can soar only into the
depths of ignominy." Patrick O'Brian