Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default LED Interference

On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 10:26:47 GMT, wrote:

Nowhere in that link is there anything that says I can't declare my lights to be
USCG compliant.

§ 25.10-3 Navigation light certification requirements.
top
(a) Except as provided by paragraph (b) of this section, each
navigation light must—

(1) Meet the technical standards of the applicable Navigation Rules;

(2) Be certified by a laboratory listed by the Coast Guard to the
standards of ABYC A-16 (incorporated by reference, see §25.01–3), or
equivalent, although portable battery-powered lights need only meet
the requirements of the standard applicable to them; and