Tony Helton Tony Helton is offline

Default Where will we go after West Marine goes under?

Too much of the US economy is based upon excess consumption and easy credit.
Many people buy things they don't really need or can't afford. Just take a
look on the water - big, expensive Bayliners with idiots at the helm. The
US economy is now returning to where it should be - houses are becoming more
affordable and leisure good are once again becoming a luxury. I most
certainly welcome it! Less people on the water, food prices will solve the
obesity epidemic and gas prices will solve traffic and pollution problems.
Lower tax revenue will shrink the size of government. People will learn to
focus more on living rather than spending.