Default peek inside Iran

"Canuck57" wrote in message
news:PUEHj.7061$rd2.5592@pd7urf3no...

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
news
"Canuck57" wrote in message
news:gfxHj.5235$Cj7.5047@pd7urf2no...

"Don White" wrote in message
Here's a little peek inside Iran...before someone decides to bomb the
'ell out of it.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/photogallerie...ran/index.html

Sounds like the people are nice.

Maybe try a different kind of bombing.

One that targets the top leadership all inside a 5-10 minute window with
only the necessary collateral effects. Fast, decisive and effective.

The leader responsible for Iran obtaining nuclear weapon technology is
already dead. He is buried in California. He received a state funeral in
2004.

Iran's leaders are behaving exactly like any leader with more balls than
brains. This is why it bothers George Bush. He thought he had that game
to himself.

Probably. But peace in the middle east, not even the US can change that
unless you nuke it from end to end. While the people live there, they
will fight, pure an simple. They have in at least been this way since the
dawn of recorded history. We in the west are not going to change their
culture. Heck, it we leave them alone, Muslims are quite happy killing
other Muslims. (Iraq/Iran). Who knows, maybe Pakistan and India will have
a go at it to drag the Hindu's into it.

I think Bush needed to wipe asses over there for 9/11, his mistake is
keeping us there to long in a cultural war we can't win. Being more
civilized can't do what it takes. That is, whole scale wipe them out.
After all, the Taliban go home to their supportive kids and wives, tutor
another child to wrap a bomb and go out and do Jihad while the coward
stays at home. We in the west don't comprehend this is. The wife, the
son, the brothers, the mothers all be a part of that culture. There are
less victims than there are villains. I don't see the Muslims turning
over Bin Laden, Taliban and the terrorists.

Just need to wipe out the leaders like Sadam once and awhile to keep them
in line. Get in, get them and then get the hell out. And for Bush, why is
it taking him so long to get Bin Laden?

These 1/2 assed wars are stupid and expensive in lives.

Why Saddam? He had nothing to do with 9/11? Why not concentrate on the
correct country instead? Can you name that country?