HEMI-Powered HEMI-Powered is offline

Default Usenet downloads: ! Tall-Ships Index Sheet - 1.jpg 286328 bytes

Bouler added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

Hey Jerry, great index.
I knew you could do it;-)
Thanks for the pictures.

Bouler, I collect sayings from famous people, my bosses and co-workers
at Chrysler, friends, even my own. I had a boss that had one that fits
he "nothing to it but to do it!". Glad you're enjoying the pictures
and thanks so much for talking me into making the plunge to index or
contact sheets!

BTW, do you have access to any version of Microsoft Word? If yes, I'll
send you my "famous saying" document. If not, I'll copy it to Notepad,
everybody has that since it comes with Windows.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"And, that's all I'm going to say about that" - Forrest Gump