Peggie Hall

Default small boat toilette?

Rick wrote:
Peggie Hall wrote:

"Inspected vessel" is terminology, not necessarily practice.

What the heck is that supposed to mean?

Technically, any vessel engaged in commerce, including charter or
rental, is an "inspected vessel."

Completely wrong. An "inspected vessel" is a legal description of the
operation, manning, construction, and maintenance of a vessel holding a
Certificate of Inspection. The USCG very specifically differentiates
between an "inspected vessel" and an "uninspected vessel." They are two
distinct and separate regulatory areas.

You may have caught me flat-footed on this one... I was only going on
what I was told by someone who ought to know. I guess I'd better do
some homework, 'cuz I don't like giving people bad information.
Peggie
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"
http://www.seaworthy.com/html/get_ri...oat_odors.html