Glenn Ashmore

Default cheap vacuum bagging

Those will work on a small bag for a few short sessions but they are
hard on a small air compressor when you need to hold a vacuum for
several hours. You would need to add a resin trap, tank, check valve,
solenoid and vacuum switch to save the compressor.

jcassara wrote:
Check out Harbor Freight. They sell a vacuum pump driven off
an air compressor for about $10. It is probably listed on
the web site as an automotive A/C part. I was in one of
their stores, it is packaged as an A/C evacuation pump.

John

"William R. Watt" wrote in
message ...

William R. Watt ) writes:

claims he got 25 psi vacuum for his

right. change "psi" to "lb".

William R Watt National Capital FreeNet Ottawa's

free community network

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm
warning: non-freenet email must have "notspam" in subject

or it's returned

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com