hugh

Default cheap vacuum bagging

"Ron Thornton" wrote in message
I spite of the physics, I believe I could
have pulled 25 psi with it (maybe thru a worm hole from Jupiter).

no ron, you couldn't pull 25psi with it, no matter what you believe. the
amount it put out on the high pressure side won't help you there.

hugh

p.s. having worked on a bunch of different projects over the years i'm
surprised to see people going to so much trouble trying to make - as they
say - a silk purse out of a sow's ear. experience has told me many times
(and keeps doing so whenever i try to cheat it) that the cheapest way of
doing something is to buy the right equipment for the job rather than trying
to "make do" with something else. as glenn already said, it's also a good
way to ruin a lot of expensive materials.