Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default duplicate nav lights panel

"Ernest Scribbler" wrote in message
et...
"Jere Lull" wrote
The stern light should be on the nav switch, as it should be on with the
red and green ones, under sail or power.

That's how it was on my power boat, but my sail boat has separate switches
for bow and stern lights. I wonder why? Is there ever a time when you
don't want the front and back lit up simultaneously?

I think not...

I was also thinking about a fly light for the windex... low-voltage LED, but
that should also be switched on when the nav lights come on. No reason to
not have it on that I can think of. The main issue is low amps.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com