Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default duplicate nav lights panel

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 22:11:37 -0700, "Capt. JG"
said:

The stern light should be on the nav switch, as it should be on with the
red and green ones, under sail or power.

--
Jere Lull
Tanzer 28 #4 out of Tolchester, MD

Yeah, duh... just realized that after I typed it.

I'm not so sure you're wrong, Jon. Is there any reason why the system
couldn't be set up so that either turning on the nav lights switch or
turning on the engine switch would activate the stern light? Seems it
would
just require an additional wire from the engine switch to the stern light
hot wire.

It could be set up that way, but there's no need. Why would I have the bow
light on without the stern light... that's where I wasn't thinking
correctly.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com