Red Red is offline

Default How many DC amps is too much

Larry wrote:
The Antarctic ozone hole is LARGER, now that we have
stopped the production of Freon 12, obviously not reported to an irate
nation, because it has nothing to do with it.

Already covered that, Larry. Look up Gamma Ray bursts from imploding
stars into black holes. It damages the ozone layer faster than anything
our so-called scientists can come up with and takes approx 3 years to
regenerage. Problem is, we get an average of one large burst a year and
several small ones per week so it is an ongoing problem.

From Wiki:

A nearby gamma ray burst could possibly cause mass extinctions on
Earth.[1] Though the short duration of a gamma ray burst would limit the
immediate damage to life, a nearby burst might alter atmospheric
chemistry by reducing the ozone layer and generating acidic nitrogen
oxides. These atmospheric changes could ultimately cause severe damage
to the biosphere.

Red