[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default Injection Limiter adjustment

On Mar 26, 9:53 am, "Roger Long" wrote:
If it continues to run right, I'll be ready to pronounce that the tweaking
and exercising of the governer parts worked out what little left over
manufacturing burr or flake of rust had gotten in and jammed something.

Thanks. I keep hoping it will cure itself. I'm not convinced it has
done that though as the order of events goes:

Fiddled - tested ok
left to sit overnight - tested ok for a bit and then failed still
hunting when shut down
left to sit a bit - tested ok did not hunt on start-up...

I'm stumped. And I've kind of given up on the injection limiter per
se. I'm not convinced yet that it isn't some intermittent failure of
the governor but it is a puzzle...

-- Tom.