Dan BEst Dan BEst is offline

Default Good service from ACR Electronics.

Hi All,

I recently discovered that the antenna on our 9 year old 406 EBIRB had
broken off at some point while bouncing around in our ditch bag. I sent
a short email to their customer service manager asking where I can
purchase another one and when I got up this morning, the following was
in my inbox:

Hi Dan,

Please send the following details to:

The EPIRB's

SERIAL NUMBER
PRODUCT NUMBER
UIN (ID) NUMBER
YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR RETURN ADDRESS; and a replacement antenna will be shipped to you at
no cost.

Since this level of service is not often seen, I just wanted to let
people know about it.

--
Dan Best - (559) 970-9858, Fresno, CA 93704
B-2/75 1977-1979