[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default Injection Limiter adjustment

On Mar 25, 3:41 pm, Jere Lull wrote:
Is it possible that the hose is kinked or has something resting on or
against it that could restrict flow? Is it old enough that the interior
of the hose could be swelling up? ...

Well, its all still fairly new, but I'll go over it again. There
certainly aren't any obvious kinks and the hoses look like new from
outside. The total length of hose from tank to injection pump is less
than 10 feet. I can't see bothering to swap hoses but it wouldn't be
a big deal or a big expense to replace them. Good thoughts. Thanks.

-- Tom.