DK DK is offline

Default Morons that rant about new versions of Windoze

HK wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
hk wrote:
Tim wrote:

HK wrote:
This used to be a boater newsgroup. There's no requirement that
posters
here have any knowledge of a computer OS or in fact have a boat. We
have
plenty of boatless posters here who also present as too slow to use a
computer, too.

LOL! Well Harry, you're 50% right about me. I have two boats and no
computer OS knowledge.

Wait a second! I ahve TWO boats so you'e 100% right about me!

...or would that be 100% wrong?

Or....Oh well.....

It doesn't matter if you are the self-proclaimed computer dummy you
claim to be because you have boats and you discuss your boats and
boating issues from time to time. That differentiates you from those
mentioned in the paragraph from me you quoted.

I have two and a half boats, but not for long. x

Harry,
I know about the LTP, and half a canoe, what is the other boat?

What brand, model, and year of boat do you own, Reggie?

Typical response from a left-wing liar.