[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default Injection Limiter adjustment

On Mar 25, 12:56 pm, "Roger Long" wrote:
Refresh my memory or check this. Is the hunting only at full RPM?

Typically when it is acting up it can hold ~1000 pretty steady even
with a load but looses power above that if any load is applied and
starts hunting. The cycle always starts with a loss of rpm and may
drop all the way off to slow idle and then a slow recovery. As things
warm up the dips become smaller and smaller. I know what it sounds
like but... I am thinking of taking Wayne's suggestion of getting a
bit of 1/4" clear hose and putting it between the filter and the
injection pump just to confirm my strong belief that the system is air
tight. And at some point I suppose I will drop $25 on the diesel
group. Working the throttle back and forth and lubing the axle did
free things up noticeably. It will be interesting to see if it is
better in the morning.

Cheers,

-- Tom.