William R. Watt

Default Making polyester putty?

I've mixed resin and filler to the consistency I want and then mixed in
the right amount of catalyst for the amount of resin I used. The filler is
some grey powder sold as polyester filler. I can't get a smooth surface
with this filler. You have to get it as even as you can or its quite a
job to sand it smooth, especially if working in corners. A plastic cover
might help.

Jordan ) writes:
Hello -

I'm looking for the ingredients and ratios to make polyester putty.
Can anyone steer me in the right direction? email is rbaulbin at
yahoo.com

Thanks!

Jordan

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm